How it works:
Place your order!
Visit Donelans.com, place items in your cart, select ‘Delivery’,
and schedule a convenient time for drop off.
We do the shopping!
A personal shopper from Donelan’s will carefully
select our freshest products for you.
We deliver to your door!
We have partnered with Shipt for the very best service.
A Shipt driver will pick up your order at Donelan’s and deliver your groceries to your home, business, or where ever it’s convenient for you!
(Visit our website to see if you’re in our delivery area.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the delivery times? Our delivery times are 10 A.M – 7 P.M, 7 days a week
- What is the fee for this service? The delivery fee is $15.00 per order.
- Can I order age restricted items online for delivery? No, Massachusetts state law prohibits the delivery of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Can I modify or cancel an order? After you place your order, you can go back into “My Account,” and click on “My Orders.” Find your current order, and select it by clicking on the highlighted order number. You will be able to add items, notes or cancel the order entirely. You can also contact the store directly and they will be more than happy to assist you in making changes.
- Can you deliver my order if no one is home? Yes, you can select your drop off preference during check out to let the driver know.
- Is there a minimum online order amount? No, there is no minimum order amount.
- Can I use food stamps to pay for my online order? No. Food Stamps cannot be accepted for online orders at this time.
- I’m worried about the quality of product if I’m not picking it myself. Donelan’s takes pride in quality and freshness. Our shoppers will shop for you as if they were selecting products for their own family, guaranteed.
- Am I paying inflated prices to have my groceries delivered? No, you are getting the same prices as if you were in the store shopping yourself.
- What food safety are you practicing for delivery? After a shopper fulfills your order, your groceries are kept at an appropriate temperature (cooler and/or freezer) until a delivery driver arrives to pick up your order. Drivers use insulated bags or coolers to ensure freshness while in transit.